GL42 Indicating Differential Pressure Transmitter
- Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® GL42 low differential indicating pressure transmitter is used for measurement and control of extremely low pressures and flow. Incorporating variable capacitance sensor with patented Si-Glass™ technology, this ensures high sensitivity and performance. A perfect product when reliable measurement and indication is needed.
- Field selectable units of measure
- Large, field-adjustable display
- Configurable display response time
- Accuracy: ±0.50% or ±1.0% span
- Pressure Ranges:
0.10" IWD to 25.00" IWD (unidirectional)
±0.05" IWD to ±15.00" IWD (bidirectional)
- LED display (4 digit)
- Enclosure: NEMA 4X IP65; rugged Nylon
- Wall mount, DIN rail or panel mount
The GL42 is ideal where consistent, and reliable differential pressure measurement is essential:
- Building Energy Management / Comfort Control Systems
- Critical Environments
- Fume Hood Control
- Laboratory / Clean Room / Hospital Room Pressurization
- Filter Monitoring
- Laminar Flow
- Flow Measurement
The Ashcroft® GC30 differential pressure transducer uses field-proven thin film sensor technology for monitoring a wide variety of applications.
The Ashcroft® GC52 wet/wet differential pressure transmitter where consistent, reliable low DP measurement is essential.
Locate an authorized Ashcroft distributor in your area.
Use the selector to review compatible wetted materials and requirements of your application.
Need to convert measurement units? Check out our quick and easy approach to pressure, temperature and flow unit conversions.